Cold Fog Air Hand Tool
The ST-83 disinfection cold fogging device is perfect for ULV cold fogging, disinfection, humidification, cooling, odor neutralization, pest control, mold treatment and dust deposition. The cold disinfection device can be placed in a room on its own. The cold mist spreads throughout the room and penetrates even the smallest cracks. The device comes with two nozzle inserts, one for better swirling suitable in smaller rooms such as passenger compartments. The other nozzle has a larger throw range for the treatment of entire rooms or for targeted treatment at the air intake of ventilation systems. A compressed air connection is required, the air inlet is a series 25 probe.
There are two nozzles included with the ST-83. A swirl nozzle and straight nozzle, below is a guide as to the settings to be used for each nozzle. It is extremely important to have the pressure correctly set. If the pressure is too low you will not get the required venturi effect to lift any liquid for effective fogging. If the pressure is too high, the air pressure will overcome the venturi effect. Both scenario's will reduce the devices ability to fog correctly.
Min: 2 bar
Max: 5 bar
Optimum: 4 bar
Min: 0.5 bar
Max: 4 bar
Optimum: 2 bar
The ST-83 disinfection cold fogging device.
• Stainless steel / plastic.
• Safe application for disinfection.
• Minimum required pressure is 3 bar.
• A compressed air connection is required.
• Material: stainless steel / plastic
• Inexpensive and safe application for hygienically germ-free cleaning of interiors to remove
microorganisms, viruses and bacteria
• No inhalation of the disinfectant solution as
rooms do not have to be entered
• The finest nebulization of active ingredients
comes into the smallest gaps and into the last
• A compressed air connection is required:
Inlet pressure 3 bar, 180-220 l / min.
• Uniform spray pattern with the finest droplets
under 30 µm.
• Extremely productive use:
e.g. 1 liter for rooms with 60 m3, room size of approx. 25 m2
• Easy dosing of the disinfectant by ml scale,
(100 ml each.)
Price reduced until 30th June 2020
A compressor is required to use this product, Compressor not supplied.