Free Delivery: There is free delivery on all web orders with a minimum order value of £85.00 ex. VAT. Delivery Charges:
1. Standard UK Delivery is for UK mainland only.
2. A delivery charge of £7.50 (excluding vat) will be charged for orders with a net value of less than £85.00 (excluding vat).
3. Delivery is usually made within 24 hours, if ordered before 4pm, subject to stock availability and payment being received. Delivery of any machines may take up to 3 days or more for delivery and some machines will incur a delivery charge.
4. Orders placed after 2.00 p.m. on a Friday and over the weekend will be processed Monday, for delivery Tuesday onwards.
5. Standard UK delivery only applies to mainland UK orders and excludes remote and offshore areas.
6. Standard UK delivery excludes delivery during weekends.
7. Standard UK delivery charge excludes Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight.
8. Non-Mainland deliveries - remote areas, offshore and Northern Ireland deliveries please email to request delivery cost .
Privacy & Security Policy updated 25/05/2018
We at Cleanspec Cumbria Ltd are committed to protect the privacy of individuals. If you choose to provide us with personal details, we guarantee this information will not be passed to any other third party unless required to do so by law. If you join our mailing list and later request to be removed from the list, we shall remove your details straight away.
Cleanspec Cumbria Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information: name contact information including email address demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected] We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Cleanspec Cumbria Ltd 62 Gilwilly Road, Gilwilly Industrial Est, Penrith CA11 9BL If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect:
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
COOKIE nameCOOKIE Description
CART The association with your shopping cart.
CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
COMPARE The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
CURRENCY Your preferred currency
CUSTOMER An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
CUSTOMER_AUTH An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS Stores the Customer Segment
ID EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
FRONTEND You session ID on the server.
GUEST-VIEW Allows guests to edit their orders.
LAST_CATEGORY The last category you visited.
LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product you have viewed.
NEWMESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received.
NO_CACHE Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
POLL The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
POLLN Information on what polls you have voted on.
RECENTLYCOMPARED The items that you have recently compared.
STF Information on products you have emailed to friends.
STORE The store view or language you have selected.
VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products that you have recently viewed.
WISHLIST An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
WISHLIST_CNT The number of items in your Wishlist.
Returns & Replacements
1. Any goods rejected by you must be rejected within 7 days of receipt by you and returned unopened and undamaged.
2. Claims of shortage, damage or loss must be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Damaged Goods must be returned within 7 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms and Conditions
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITION
1. Web orders above the value of £85.00+vat are delivered free of charge. Orders below this value will be charged at £7.50+vat.
2. Any goods rejected by you must be rejected within 7 days of receipt by you and returned unopened and undamaged.
3. Claims of shortage, damage or loss must be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Damaged Goods must be returned within 7 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4. Cleanspec Cumbria Ltd is under no liability for any defect, which is due to accident, fair wear and tear, negligent use, tampering, improper handling, improper use, improper operation or improper storage or any other default on the part of any person other than us. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Cleanspec Cumbria Ltd is not responsible for the suitability of goods supplied by us when used other than in accordance with the instructions either in writing supplied by us or on product labels or otherwise.
6. Cleanspec Cumbria Ltd will not be held liable for any consequential loss or damage nor shall we have any liability in tort, when our products are used otherwise than in accordance with instruction supplied as aforesaid.
7. Goods purchased on customer account are subject to the terms and conditions of that credit account agreement, and remain the property of Cleanspec Cumbria Ltd until payment has been received.
8. These conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. These above conditions shall come into force on acceptance of your order by us.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
1. All prices exclude VAT.
2. VAT at the current rate of 20% will be added at the checkout.
3. Any offers or promotions will be removed before end date at our discretion.
4. If you wish to pay by BACS or Cheque please contact us.
Errors happen and we are sorry when they do. Whether it is a typo error or pricing error we have the right to cancel your order. If your order has been paid for, we will credit you with the amount debited.
Updating Account Information
Please contact us on Tel:01768 865812 or email us: [email protected] to update your account.